Is it bread yet? Yes, Alex. It’s bread.
This episode has it all, and by “it all” I mean: voguing (I vogued so hard with that cookbook, you guys), great puns, terrible ideas, spontaneously breaking into song about living in “Hangry Town”, egg juggling and of course, delicious bread eaten with delicious jam.
This recipe comes from Elana Amsterdam‘s cookbook: Paleo Cooking From Elana’s Pantry. It’s awesome and you should buy it if you’re a fan of delicious paleo simplicity.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup golden flax meal
- 1 TBS grass-fed gelatin
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 TBS coconut oil (liquified)
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Mix all of the things together, dry ingredients first, whisk, and then add the wet ingredients in, mix
- Grease the pan
- Bake for 35 to 55 minutes
If you like this, please share it.
Music by Spirit Kid. Check them out.
Follow me on the twitter, facebook, pinterest, youtube, instagram and if you never want to miss an episode, get on the mailing list!
Filed in: Snacks